Like in the case of the other routes of Pafos (Paphos), this route also starts from the Palaiochristian Basilica of Chrysopolitissa in Kato Pafos (Kato Paphos), the church which is connected to Apostle Pavlos since in its yard lies the column on which he was tied and whipped. The Church of Agia Kyriaki, also in Kato Pafos, dates back to the 15th century. Τhe Βyzantine Museum of the Holy Bishopric of Pafos is considered to be one of the richest museums in terms of significant exhibits whose collection can easily be compared to that of the Museum of the Archbishop Makarios III Foundation in Lefkosia (Nicosia).
The next stop is at the Bishopric and at the Church of Agios Ilarionas whose south aisle of the original building only has been salvaged today. The Church of Panagia tis Eleousas in Nata village is a church of large dimensions which has been under reconstruction in the past years. The Μonastery of Panagia tou Sinti, in Pentalia is assumed to have been built in 1542. While originally it was autonomous, it later became, under Turkish rule, a glebe of Kykkos Monastery. The last church of this route is the Church of Agios Nikolaos in Galataria with beautiful frescoes of the first half of the 16th century.
Total route length: 85 kilometres.